- Supports the achievement of sales volume and profit goals for the assigned product lines
- Responsible for planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle and manages the day-to-day activities to maximize the health of the product line
- Creates product line growth, profitability and customer satisfaction together with engineering, sales & marketing
- Recommends and implements methods to increase the quality of products and/or services and continuous improvement (in partnership with operations and other relevant departments)
- New product development and definition of the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Customer and sales support (technical trainings, technical input & field aissistance)
- Acts as the advocate for the customer and facilitates resolution of critical issues like lead times, quality, etc.
- Content development and promotion for Biolink products together with the Marketing Communication Team
- Possibility for personal and professional development in a dynamic and international environment
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an open, motivated team
- Attractive social benefits
- 3-5 years of experience in industrial/ technical markets, preferable in product or program management, product marketing or business development
- University Degree in (Application) Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science etc. is required
- Strong relationship development/collaboration with a broad set of stakeholders, including: external customers, marketing, sales, R&D, finance, etc.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- Strong personality, self-motivating working style, open-minded
- Disciplined and well organized
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel with overnight stays
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application in English stating the earliest date you could start and your salary expectations.
Bitte beziehe Dich bei Deiner Bewerbung auf Oberland-jobs.de