Customer Service Representative – Switzerland and Europe (fixed-term contract until May 2020)
More than a job, a chance to inspire!
We believe in having more than just a day job – we believe in adventures, every day. Our customers love icebreaker because they love having adventures in nature, wearing nature. Our Customer Service Reps (CSRs) are a critical part of helping these adventures happen.
This role based in our European Regional Office in Starnberg, Bavaria, Germany reports to the Customer Service Team Lead – Switzerland and France, and ensures:
our Wholesale partners (retailers) in our European markets get the best possible pre and post sales service from Icebreaker, reaffirming their partnership with us as key stockists of our brand.
Tricks up your sleeve:
• Prior experience supporting wholesale customers (ideally in fashion / apparel) and preferably in company that also has direct sales channels (own ecom and retail stores) in a fast-paced environment (ideally in fashion / apparel)
• Fluent GERMAN and very good FRENCH, very good English is beneficial
• Strong systems and Microsoft Excel & Outlook skills
• A tertiary qualification possibly
Stuff you know how to do:
• Consistently meet high customer service standards
• Provide clear concise verbal and written communication to our customers that makes them feel like it was a pleasure to contact icebreaker
• Quickly and efficiently fulfil orders
• Receive returns from customers and process them in accordance to the way we do things, every time
• Work through how to deal with customer complaints in a way that meets customers’ needs and ensures icebreakers brand integrity and processes are followed
• Keep on top of stock - follow process for orders, returns and adjustments so we all know where all the stock is at any time!
What you’ll get a kick out of:
• Being recognized as the person who is amazing with customers
• Getting all the details rights and following through on everything on your plate
• Finding solutions to problems and sharing these with others
• Raising problems/roadblocks you come across that you can’t solve to others
• Being a product expert – you’ll love getting to know the icebreaker products and being able to explain the benefits and technical details of our great range
• Being involved in sales, marketing and Global eCom teams’ programs from time to time
What you want out of life:
• Opportunities to shine and develop
• To get a global view of the world
• To help people have a better-balanced life by getting outside and into nature
We are not a big corporate. We care about our relationships with nature and each other.
We are a fast moving, nimble business with limited resources – the people on our team are here because they want to make a difference and work hard and creatively to make that happen. We are not perfect, we have heaps of work to do. We like people who can think big and strategic and also get their hands dirty.
We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 5,000 stores across 50 countries. We are headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand with regional offices in Vancouver, BC in Canada, Portland, OR in the United States and Munich in Germany. We also have smaller satellite offices in Zurich in Switzerland, Annecy in France and Melbourne in Australia.
This position is temporarily limited until May 2020.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.
Icebreaker Pure Merino GmbH